I have a work injury and wondered if Iowa Workers' Compensation is the only source of money to cover the cost of my injury and my current needs?

There may be valid "third-party" personal injury claims you can file which may exceed Iowa Workers' Compensation benefits you would receive.  For example, you may have legal recourse against an equipment manufacturer, contractor, or other third party that was responsible for the cause of your injury.  You will have to seek legal advice from an experienced attorney to help you look at these options.