If I experience a work injury in Iowa, what do I need to do?

You need to report the Iowa work injury immediately because there are important time limits that are in place. If you miss a time limit you may be denied Iowa Workers' Comp benefits. Report your work injury to your supervisor and the person your employer has designated. As well, if there is a union report your work injury to the union steward because they may offer some help through the process. However, the union cannot offer legal advice about your case. You may decide to contact an experienced Workers' Compensation attorney to answer further questions you may have.