After a car accident and injury, it can be difficult to ask for help.
You are likely overwhelmed with medical issues, bills related to the accident, and pressure to return to work. Although calling an accident attorney seems like one more thing to add to your lengthy to-do list, we want you to know we are here to help take the burden of your accident off your shoulders.
By working with an Burlington car accident lawyer, you can work toward eliminating the problems and stresses related to your accident. Securing compensation from your injury with the help of legal representation can mean:
- Getting money to pay your medical bills.
- Finding financial security until you are well enough to return to work.
- Getting money to repair or replace your vehicle and personal property.
- Receiving compensation for your pain and suffering.
- Making certain the party responsible for your injury pays for damages.
- Preventing similar acts of negligence from taking place in the future.
- Being able to move forward with your life and put the accident behind you.
Pothitakis Law Firm is proud to serve clients located in Burlington, the surrounding area, and across the state of Iowa. To learn more about our legal services, or to speak with one of our Iowa traffic accident attorneys, please call our office today.
Iowa Traffic Accident Attorneys Fighting For Your Rights
The most common type of personal injury accident is the traffic accident. In fact, each year across the country, about 40,000 people are killed in car accidents and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured. In far too many of these cases, fatalities and injuries are the result of negligence, including negligent drivers, negligent car manufacturers, negligent trucking companies, and negligent municipalities.
At Pothitakis Law Firm, we assist our clients with the following types of traffic accidents:
- Car accidents and automobile accidents.
- Commercial truck accidents.
- Motorcycle accidents.
- Bicycle accidents.
- Pedestrian accidents.
- Public transportation accidents and bus accidents.
Even if you are unsure who was at fault for your car accident and injury, we can analyze your case and explain your rights to you during a complimentary consultation.
Burlington Car Accident Lawyers Serving the Area
Our main law office is located at 320 North 3rd St., Suite 100, in Burlington, Iowa. In addition to serving accident victims and their families in Burlington, we also serve clients across Des Moines County, including those located in:
- West Burlington
- New London
- West Point
In addition to our office in Burlington, we also have a location in Keokuk, Iowa. If you are unable to travel to either of our offices for any reason, we will happily meet with you over the phone, at your home, or through video conferencing.
The Pothitakis Law Firm Difference
Niko is a Burlington car accident lawyer, with a team that is dedicated to being attentive, compassionate, assertive, and thorough. The effort and care that our legal team puts into each of our Iowa car accident cases has resulted in statewide and national recognition:
- Attorney Nicholas Pothitakis has been rated as a Great Plains Super Lawyer for the last two consecutive years.
- Attorney Nicholas Pothitakis was selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2013 and 2014.
- Attorney Nicholas Pothitakis was elected as the President of the Iowa Association of Workers Compensation Lawyers.
From the moment we take on your case, you can expect that you will have a knowledgeable, skilled, and aggressive advocate fighting at your side. We will answer your questions, build your case, negotiate with the insurance company, and go to court if needed, all to ensure we find a just resolution to your case.
Schedule A Private Consultation at Our Burlington Law Office Today
If you have not spoken to a Burlington personal injury attorney about your possible accident claim because you are overwhelmed, we want you to know that getting a Burlington car accident lawyer is a great first step toward relieving your stress and moving past your accident. We are here to help you resolve your case and secure compensation. All you have to do is tell us your story. We will put together your claim and pursue your case.
We offer free, private legal consultations. To schedule a meeting with Nicholas Pothitakis, or to learn more about how we can help, please contact our Burlington office today.