What is the second injury fund for workers' compensation claims in Iowa?

Were you hurt in a workplace accident in Iowa?  If you were injured before your on-the-job accident, you may have an existing injury that has nothing to do with your workplace accident - it may not even be a work-related injury.  However, in Iowa there is something called a "second injury fund", where you can get additional money if your workers' comp claim involves another injury to a part of your body that was hurt before.  Iowa residents, don't get taken advantage of - please watch this brief, informative video.
Niko Pothitakis
Attorney Pothitakis Law Firm, P.C.