Flash version 10,1 or greater is required
You have no flash plugin installed
Download latest version from here
Iowans work hard. Dubuque didn’t become a lovely respite or booming business sector overnight, and it doesn’t retain its charm all on its own. It’s the people who put the place in motion, and they deserve the very best representation and respect.
Finding a reliable, effective attorney who has specific and proven experience in complex Workers’ Compensation cases be difficult. That’s especially true if the facts in your case are unusual, complicated, contested, or if they involve severe injury. Don’t make the mistake of hiring a lawyer whose primary focus is uncomplicated personal injury. Choosing the right lawyer can make all the difference.
As a Workers’ Compensation attorney, Niko Pothitakis has extensive experience in complex personal injury law, with a particular focus on Workers’ Compensation. His resultsspeak for themselves.
Our firm works closely with people all throughout Eastern Iowa, including Dubuque. We understand the unique character of the diverse economy, which includes:
- Tourism (1.5 million tourists annually!)
- Information Technology (IBM employs hundreds in Dubuque)
- Watercraft and water recreation
- Finance (Prudential Financial employs more than 500)
- Sports (home to the Dubuque Fighting Saints!)
- Agriculture (Deere and Company is the leading employer)
With an economy that diverse, we know that a one-size-fits-all approach to Workers’ Compensation isn’t good enough for Dubuque. Your case deserves personal attention, strategy, compassion, and care. That kind of service, coupled with success, is our goal.
A Well-Awarded City
Dubuque is widely recognized as one of the fastest-growing cities in the country, on par with Austin, Charlotte, Raleigh, Orlando, and several other larger-sized metros that have attracted the attention of job hunters, business leaders, and financial analysts everywhere.
Accordingly, the City has earned its fair share of accolades in recent years. They include:
- Best American Riverfront — USA Today, 2014
- All-America City Award — 2007, 2013, 2014 (Only ten cities are recognized each year.)
- Smartest Cities on the Planet — Fast Company magazine, 2011 (Only ten cities were selected; Dubuque was the only city chosen from the Western world.)
- 3rd Most Livable Community in the World — 2010, International Awards for Livable Communities
- 3rd Best City for Job Growth — CareerBuilder.com, 2010
- 7th Best Small American City for Economic Growth — Business Facilities, 2010
- Excellence in Economic Development Award, 2010
- Top Community for Job Growth — Forbes, 2010 (up 157 spots from the previous year)
- Best Small City to Raise a Family — Forbes, 2010
- America’s Top 100 Places to Live Award — RelocateAmerica.com, 2009
- Excellence in Economic Development Award — U.S. Department of Commerce, 2009
- 8th Best Small Metro Area for Launching Small Business — CNNMoney, 2009
- Most Livable Small City — U.S. Conference of Mayors, 2008
- 100 Best Communities for Young People Award — 2007, 2008, 2010
- Shortest Commute Time Award — Money Magazine, 2006
…It’s enough to make anyone want to move there! We’re proud to serve as a Workers’ Compensation attorney for Dubuque, Iowa! While its community and economy continue to grow, we want to be a part of making Dubuque safer for everyone. Workplace security is good for businesses and workers alike.
Contact a Workers’ Compensation Attorney Today
A work-related accident or injury can change everything in the blink of an eye. Recovery is difficult enough on its own without having to worry about the battle for compensation ahead. With the right law firm on your side, you won’t have to worry.
At Pothitakis Law Firm P.C., we know how frustrating your post-accident experience can be. We want to help. We’ll fight for your rights and do everything in our power to maximize your compensation. There’s a reason we’re right the choice for Dubuque. Whether you’re in the city limits or live elsewhere in the county or surrounding area, we hope you’ll give us a call.
Get answers to your questions, schedule a free consultation, and more. Contact us today.