Have you been injured on the job or behind the wheel?
A serious accident, whether you are at work or in your car, can have devastating short-term and long-term consequences--an Iowa Workers Compensation attorney can help you navigate the legal challenges you'll face. An Iowa injury can keep your from earning a living, prevent you from supporting your family, damage your credit, or even change the overall quality of your life. It is absolutely vital that you speak with an experienced attorney in the days and weeks after a serious accident to ensure that the party responsible for your accident and your recovery picks up the bill - not you.
For the last two decades, Nicholas Pothitakis has been making certain that the Iowans he represents get the support, resources, and money they deserve after being injured in an Iowa work or traffic accident. With offices in Burlington and Keokuk, Iowa, Mr. Pothitakis and his staff at the Pothitakis Law Firm are dedicated to fighting for the rights of their injured clients.
The Pothitakis Law Firm focuses on two major types of injury cases:
- Iowa workers' compensation cases: The majority of employers in Iowa are required to carry workers' compensation insurance, and the majority of workers injured in on-the-job accidents are eligible for Iowa workers' compensation benefits, regardless of what caused the Iowa work accident. However, employers may try to deny valid claims, offer less compensation than is fair, or even intimidate workers into not filing claims. If you have been injured at work or while conducting business, make sure you have an Iowa Worker's Compensation Attorney on your side that understands Iowa workers' comp legal issues and is willing to fight for your claim.
- Iowa traffic accident cases: Even minor car accident injuries can be expensive or have lasting effects on your health - and serious traffic accident injuries can turn your world upside-down. Unfortunately, insurance companies will often see accidents in any way they can that doesn't involve paying a claim. It is extremely important that you have an advocate who understands insurance company games and who will ensure that you are compensated for your accident and injuries.
Accessible, aggressive representation for personal injury victims.
What separates Nicholas Pothitakis from other Iowa personal injury attorneys and workers' compensation lawyers?
- Two decades of experience in workers' compensation law and personal injury law mean that Pothitakis knows Iowa law - and has probably successfully won cases similar to yours in the past.
- An aggressive approach to his cases makes certain that your employer or insurance company can't use scare tactics, red tape, or intimidation to keep you from getting just compensation.
- A boutique law office that ensures that you can speak directly to your lawyer whenever you have questions and that everyone on staff knows about you and your case.
- A deep understanding of serious injuries and what those injuries can do to your health, your finances, and your life in general means that Pothitakis knows what you are going through and what you need.
- A tireless advocate who is not afraid to take your side and fight for what's right even if it means taking your case to court.
Call Nicholas Pothitakis today and take an active role in your injury case.
We understand that it can be hard to focus on anything after a serious accident - and that it may seem overwhelming to continue thinking about your accident and injury, especially if your claim is initially denied. Many people decide not to fight for their rights or to settle for less than they deserve just because they are too tired, confused, or intimidated to stand up for themselves. At the Pothitakis Law Firm, all you have to do is call, and we will take that burden off your shoulders.
Want to schedule a free meeting with Nicholas Pothitakis? Have a question about your case? Not sure if you even have a case? Call us today at (319) 754-6400 or fill out the contact form on this page for more information.